“A world without fear of cancer” is the corporate mission at Varian, a Siemens Healthineers company. To turn that vision into reality, the oncology care innovator prioritizes automated quality management across its imaging, treatment, and digital solutions. Why? Because lives genuinely depend on it.
Varian's quality journey is a story of evolution. It started as many do – with an FDA finding and the realization that its manual systems for managing complaints, CAPAs and risk were not adequate to achieve its mission.
Since that initial set of QMS applications were implemented, Varian has had 17 years of successful FDA inspections. Today, the company views ETQ Reliance is the data hub of a business-critical manufacturing solution that spans more than 40 locations worldwide.
In this webinar, Srinivas Vindula, QMS project manager at Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, will discuss the evolution of quality management at Varian and point out some lessons learned and best practices along the way, including:
- Which ETQ Reliance quality applications Varian uses today and how they have evolved over time
- How Varian is using Reliance’s adaptability to create its own configured applications like its "Nonconformance" process (similar to ETQ's new "Quality Events" application) to track, trend or investigate an event to determine if a CAPA is required
- How the QMS grew into an enterprise-class solution
- How Varian developed its “Design and Development” and “Field Action” processes within ETQ Reliance
- Why scalability and flexibility are important in this QMS application
- What role the QMS played in harmonizing quality operations in more than 40 locations with approximately 2000 active users
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- VP of Quality, Compliance, Supply Chain
- Compliance Managers & Directors
- Quality Managers & Directors
- Regulatory Officers, Managers & Directors
- Supply Chain Managers & Directors
- QA Managers & Directors
- Supplier Mangers & Directors