BioT Medical & Orthogonal partner to provide expert opinion and discuss the new frontiers of medical device connectivity in an exclusive webinar powered by MedTech Intelligence.
Connectivity of medical devices to the cloud is becoming a reality and poses many challenges for device manufacturers. In this webinar we shall discuss how device manufacturers can address the connectivity challenge and turn it into an opportunity by going beyond connectivity to create direct-to-consumer personalized connected care solutions that directly impact the perceived reported outcome of the treatment. We shall address considerations around building such a connected care solution and how to achieve it in a short timeframe.
This webinar will highlight:
- Key elements of a connected care system
- Considerations around building a connected care solution
- Reducing costs and time to build using a no-code approach
- Creating personalized patient experiences using out-of-the-box tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Business Owners - Product Managers, CMO, CTO, etc.
- Technical Owners - R&D, Engineers, etc.
- System Integrators for the medical space
- OEM vendors for medical appliances